New Frisco hospital coming near ArrowBrooke
June 29, 2017
A new Frisco hospital and medical office will open just 10 miles away from ArrowBrooke.
Located at the southeast corner of the Dallas North Tollway and Cobb Hill Drive, the new Texas Health Hospital Frisco is scheduled to open in 2019. The hospital is jointly owned and operated by the University of Texas Southwestern and Texas Health Resources.
According to Texas Health Resources, the 325,000-square-foot, 80-bed acute care hospital will include a 24/7 emergency room, surgical services, women’s services and a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). The 120,000-square-foot medical office building will house primary care practices and a multispecialty clinic.
The 20-acre hospital campus will be the fourth hospital to open in Frisco and a close emergency care hospital option for residents in ArrowBrooke.
Texas Health says the new hospital is designed with the consumer at the center, and will provide:
- A space where every detail is designed to create a comforting and gracious experience.
- Environmental connections throughout the campus – warm, earthy tones, natural materials and elements that create a warm, welcoming environment.
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor areas designed to promote relaxation and sense of family.
- Shelter to shield visitors from the elements, intentionally designed to work with natural light, wind and temperature patterns.
- Landscaping that promotes walking, with a Café placed conveniently along the route.
- A system to collect condensate and rainwater to irrigate the site landscaping.
Texas Health is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United States. The health system includes 29 hospital locations that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with Texas Health. In 2016, Texas Health joined with UT Southwestern and founded Southwestern Health Resources to make it easier for North Texans to access quality care consistently in a responsive and coordinated manner.
ArrowBrooke is located in Denton County just off the booming 380 corridor along FM 1385. Showcasing new homes and master-planned living from the mid-$200s, ArrowBrooke is a growing community of families, couples and empty nesters. For more information about the homes available in ArrowBrooke, visit our website.
Image Source: Texas Health Resources